SECO Pole Bracket for 1-1/4" OD Poles
SECO 5198-052 Pole Bracket Features
- A fast and efficient way to mount data collectors or controllers to antenna poles and rover rods
- The aluminum open clamp design features a quick-release button and a stainless steel clamp screw that attaches to the pole
- Depressing the quick release button will allow the cradle to rotate into a comfortable position for reading the data collector or controller
- Made from black anodized aluminum
- Designed for standard poles or rods with a 0.75 to 1.25 inch OD
SECO enjoys a worldwide reputation for being on the cutting edge of designing and manufacturing tools and accessories for surveying, construction, utilities and other industries that use GPS/GNSS technology.
Precision manufacturing, quality focus, and skilled workmanship provide consistency to always meet and exceed customers' expectations. SECO's continued goal is to be the best accessories supplier for the surveying and construction markets. This ongoing mission will ensure that investing in SECO brand products will remain the smartest investment for productivity and longevity in the field.
Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return/exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning/exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. More information about our return/exchange policy can be found at https://store.egps.net/pages/returns-exchanges
Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days (with some exclusions such as made-to-order items). Please keep in mind that the delivery times displayed at checkout are an approximation. If you need your order by a specific date, please call us at 770-695-3361.